1.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool

After being a customer for one year, I go in to renew my subscription for another year. A few days later I get slapped with 2-3 charges for a few dollars from Traveling Mailbox. No explanation or messages inside my account show what these are for. I dispute the charges with my credit card and meanwhile their Philipino remote customer service informs me those were charges for some mail items stored from several months ago.

Long story short: they email me to let me know my account is suspended. I send back several email to Travis and Mike with no response from either. I call several times (from Asia) and leave a message - no calls back. Finally, I reach them on the phone and within the first five minutes hick #1 Mike tells me they can reactivate my account if I pay the $1-2 dollar fees I disputed + $15 for each disputed amount (to cover their fines from the CC company). Then he magically disconnects and I call back. Now he tells me he has talked to his hick buddy Travis and they have decided they don't want to reactivate my account. "You can find another vendor," he says. Great, Mike, thanks for the advice! Can you forward me my mail for the past 3 months which I haven't been able to access all this time despite paying you $150? "No, actually we will just return that to the sender." So I lost 3 months of mail because these rednecks were displeased with me for submitting a credit card dispute. Horrible communication and complete unwillingness to accept any responsibility!

Even assuming this was entirely my fault, at the very least I think a customer deserves access to his mail. I live abroad and clearly they were just trying to inconvenience me in order to get their revenge for the disputes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of travis and mike. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of traveling mailbox email service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Traveling Mailbox needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned traveling mailbox email service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Traveling Mailbox.

Had an Experience with Traveling Mailbox?

Comments

SophieHaricot

I always find it interesting when people give negative reviews, they most often sign their username as "anonymous". I used Traveling Mailbox for 2 years while living overseas and had not one problem.

Note, I am signing my real name...Sophie